- All athletes, coaches, and staff members will receive a daily temperature scan with a no-touch, infrared thermometer.
- All participants must self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 and will be required to verify whether or not they or any members of their household or anyone with whom they've been in contact have symptoms before attending sessions.
- If an athlete tests positive for COVID-19 or has been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, the Director of Coaching or Executive Director will notify other players and parents present at the practice about a possible exposure without releasing details about the individual exposed.
- Coaches will wear masks whenever social distancing is not possible and registration will be capped. Players may wear masks throughout the full session if they wish.
- High touch surfaces will be disinfected before, during and after practice.
- Hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol will be available and players will be asked to utilize it.
- We appreciate our parents' desire to be present during practices, but ask that at this time for parents to remain in designated watching areas or in their cars and maintain social distance from other player families.
- There are no shared drinking containers. Players must come prepared with plenty of water.
- Tennis balls are numbered and switched throughout the sessions. Coaches work to minimize the need for players to touch the ball when not a necessary part of practice.
- All players must come equipped with their own racket. There is no sharing of rackets, additionally we ask parents to assist our efforts by disinfecting handles after each session.
- There is absolutely no penalty for a missed practice due to illness, now more than ever taking extra health precautions is considered by the Florida Prime Sports community to be a vital quality in a good teammate.